The Primary Schools Cross Country League is sponsored by:
The Primary Schools Cross Country League is a series of 5 races that take place within school term time each year. The races are held during the Autumn and Winter and are open to primary schools in East Cornwall.
At each of the 5 events there are 4 races for the age groups below. Each school can submit up to 6 children in each race (a total of 24 in all).
- Year 3 and Year 4 Girls
- Year 3 and Year 4 Boys
- Year 5 and Year 6 Girls
- Year 5 and Year 6 Boys
The XC league is for year 3 of above, under no circumstances can a year 2 child take part. For full details of the league click on the rule links below.
XC League Rules and Information
Race and League Results
- Great Trethew - October 16th - 2015
- Non League Race - Cornish Fun Run - November 15th 2015
- CHANGE OF VENUE - Cotehele - November 27th - 2015
- Race 3 - January 15th 2016
- Race 4 - February 5th
- Race 5 - February 26th or March 4th - TBC
- Non League Race - Landrake run - Friday 11th March 2016 at 1.30pm
- Newquay XC champs March 17th (Thurs)
- Non League Race -Quethiock Cross Country - 19th March (Saturday)
Points are awarded to individuals and teams, see the rule documents for full details on how they are calculated. At the end of each year we have an awards evening at the Cornish Ivy in Liskeard to celebrate the achievments of the year.
Cornish Marathon Fun Run Results (Not part of the XC Results)